Title: Marketing Intern
Date: April 19, 2016
Reports to: Yetti (CEO/Founder) or JaSalyn (Brand & Marketing)
Location: NYC/NJ preferred, but virtual position is available.
Start Date: June 1, 2016
End Date: Negotiable
Hours: 5 to 10 Hours Weekly
About Certified 10
Certified 10 was created to make difference in the way women view themselves in today’s society. With the incorporation of different programs and events, Certified 10 is providing women with a community that not only encourages them to be themselves but gives them the opportunity to learn from one another. Certified 10 also actively works to educate the community on how mental health illnesses greatly impact millennial. By effectively fostering an open environment for sharing experiences and creating endless opportunities for young women to broaden their horizons, Certified 10 teaches women to empower and inspire themselves and each other.
Seeking intern to help drive the growth and support of Certified 10. You will work hand-in-hand with the team to execute innovative marketing plans and support the efforts of Certified 10’s upcoming events, campaigns, and social media growth. This internship is unpaid.
We’re looking for college students or recent grads who can be successful in a team environment and have a proactive attitude. If you’re hungry, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and the desire to be a part of something bigger than yourself, we want you!
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Help develop and lead marketing campaign for Certified 10’s #CERTIFIEDWORDS initiative.
- Partner with event planner to produce future event geared towards college students.
- Schedule social media posts and blog post advertisements.
- Contribute to the C10 Blog.
- Personal initiative and proactive attitude.
- Experience with content-creation and WordPress.
- Strong knowledge of key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram).
- Possible experience with Photoshop & HTML is a plus but not required.
- Must be a student or recent college grad.
- Availability for weekly meetings.
- Great verbal and written communication skills .
How to apply:
Send resume to yetti[at]certified10.org with the subject line “Summer Internship 2016”
Qualified applicants will be contacted as soon as possible for a telephone and/or in-person interview.
Deadline: May 15th 2016